A fun, safe and understanding environment for children with special needs and their families.
Spencer's Retreat is in its infancy and so volunteers can be involved in its development. Volunteers are essential to the success of Spencer’s Retreat. We depend on the generosity of our volunteer family to help keep the retreat an economical and safe place for everyone to play and learn. We would love to have you join our family of volunteers!
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Have a good work ethic
- Are enthusiastic
Creative and innovative
- Will be a positive representative of our retreat
- Feeding animals/ animal husbandry
- Land management (mowing, maintenance of enclosures/ fencing)
- Gardening (creating and maintaining allotment area)
- Activity assistant
- Special Event assistant (open days, fundraising events)
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer please fill out the form below. We will be in touch to arrange an informal chat and discuss the opportunity further.